Points to Consider Before Changing Mortgage Networksshootermk
This can be a much more complicated question than it would appear.
To begin with we would suggest that you consider your current position:-
1) Are the priorities of the mortgage network in line with your priorities?
2) Does your current mortgage network pay your commissions on time?
3) Do they communicate openly, honestly and deliver on their promises?
4) Is their compliance regime straightforward, helpful and reliable?
5) Do they offer you sufficient support in the areas you feel you most need it?
If the answer to more than one of these questions is NO, then it could be time for a change.
The good news is that if you have decided to make a change, then that’s the hardest part of the process already done. There may be the odd hitch on the way, but most mortgage and financial networks now have specifically nominated staff, trained to help you with the move, and the quicker it’s done the quicker you can start reaping the benefits.